Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

Wine

Yeah yeah , this is pretty nice.. Starting a blog after drinking almost a bottle of wine. Well I had to start it anyways and I cant think of a better day..

I have been feeling down, I have been feeling weird. I think that is because I stopped smoking. Why did I stop? Because I was smelling bad and I know that woman dont like the taste of tobacco unless they smoke themselves ( even than they dont like it). The idea came when I reached for my parfume, I was about to go to the university and as always I was going to use my perfume. I used it and than grabbed my cigarettes.. Only than did I see how stupid it was to do this..

I knew that once I would be in the university I would smoke one with Dominik or someone else. THAN WHY USE THE FUCKING PERFUME??? Its awesome smell would vanish the second I lit up my cigarette.. So that was the reason why I quit..

Now Im gonna tell you why I smoked a cigarette today. It was because I was fucked up in my mind for 2 weeks. I couldnt focus I couldnt understand, I believe people thought of me as a freak ( I dont give a fuck most of the time). I had to gather my consciousness.. So that was why I filled my lungs with that sweet deadly little piece of shit...


Sei Out...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen