Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

Romance of the Valentines Day Loser

Why Valentines Day Loser?

Well it is obvious isnt it?

Isnt the Romance of the Valentines Day Loser the best?

You are confused... I will explain it to you with an example. Today I was in the cafe with two friends of mine, they both ranted about they boys they like and how they dont pay attention to them. I told both the girls to calm down and told them the truth. I believe it was not convenient for them but than again truth always hurts..

While they were going on with their ranting I looked outside of the window. It was a rainy summer day. It was warm and the water that was gushing down the street was not colder than a shower. I thought about what I would have done If I had a girlfriend...

I would have grabbed her by her hand, dragged her outside kissed her beneath the big oak tree while the rain softly wet our clothes. Than I would go with her home, take a bath ,open a wine bottle and have a most romantic night under candle light...


Now you know , why I call this place "The Romance of the Valentines Day Loser"...

Sei is out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen