Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

Life style of a winning loser..


Sometimes Im sick of hearing comments about myself.. and sometimes they just help me look up..

Comments force me to face myself.. even if they are good. I have been depressed now since 2 years for various reasons. The main reason why I moved out and started to live with 3 of my buddies was to lose the feeling that I am alone..

Here and now I have to admit that I failed in my plan.. I either had to fall in love or start living with others. I chose the latter one..

Well love and friendship are different things, we humans constantly need kind souls around us. I believe it is the reason of our existance, any person that denies this is a liar and is "inhuman" in my oppinion. Our daily quest of gaining wealth, prestige and power is based on a simple desire..

Let us face it, everyone is thirsty and hungry.. The only way to sate it is to charge head on to our problems. It takes courage and most of all , sacrifice.. I would lie if Id say that I have the balls for this. The expectations and the effort that is put into it is too big to handle, not only for me but for most of us.. and yes , even for you..

I hope no one will feel hurt if I state here that Europeans are rarely passionate, my lost interest on relationships can be explained with this statement..

to be continued..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen